Thursday, December 11, 2008

Blah week...

You know when you have those weeks that you feel like you don't get anything accomplished?! This week was definitely one of them. Sometimes I wish my life would just slow down so I could get more done!

First of all, I had a hard time switching back to my day schedule this week and slept in till after noon every day. Which makes the day fly by and leaves me with long nights. Sadly, most of my friends are asleep at 3 in the a.m...so what is there to do?! I've been thinking a lot this week about switching to days at the hospital. In the beginning, "Day" shifts scared me. But now, I think if the opportunity for me to switch to days came up, I would probably take it. I would love to have a normal sleep pattern!

Although the week was mostly unproductive, I did finally get my house cleaned today! (from Friday's party) There were a lot of dishes, sticky spills, extra tables and chairs, and lots of trash. I was having a hard time building up the motivation to get it all done...but today was the day! After 5 loads of laundry, 2 loads of dishes, some serious swiffering, and other random tasks, the house is clean again!

Back to work tomorrow night :(

To end on a happy note:
1. Christmas is very close!
2. I bought a plane ticket for Washington, D.C. today! I'll fly out January 21st to be a part of the March for Life!
3. Less than 1 month and I'll be in Idaho with some of my dearest friends!

Life really is good...