Saturday, December 6, 2008

Tacky Christmas Sweater Party

Well, our 1st Annual Tacky Christmas Sweater Party went off without a hitch! Laura and I baked cookies, made chex mix, mixed drinks, and I think it's safe to say a jolly time was had by all!

This will be the picture for next year's invitation! We know how to be "tacky".

My older brother, Gabe, came over early to help us set up. He worked at Eberly Farm for years and is always therefore very proud of his food display skills at parties. He always says, "It's all about the display". So here you see him proudly showing off his
display of our food and some of the beverage selection.

My surprise for the night! My mom told me she had a surprise for me, but didn't tell me what. Then she showed up at my front door with my Aunt Pam! She drove from about an hour away (Lyons, KS) to come to my party! It was a great surprise and they fit right in! :)

Some people chose not to dress tacky...

This was how the night started out..playing some card game? This was about half the people that came. The house was pretty full!

And, my good friends Kate and Megan! They looked super cute and tacky! So glad they came!


CAN HARDLY WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR!!!

No comments: