Saturday, December 20, 2008

Hanging out with good friends!

I had a really fun time tonight hanging out with Laura, Ryan, and Danny! Danny and I were Best Man and Maid of Honor in the Sponsel wedding this past October. This was the first time we all have hung out together since then. Danny is studying in the seminary to be a priest and is on his Christmas break, so it was very good to see him! We started off the night with dinner at D'Fazio's italian restaurant. Then we drove around looking at all the pretty Christmas lights in town. Next we headed to the Newman Center to hang out with a few other people who wanted to see Danny while he was in town.
All of us chilling back, drinking Bailey's and coffee and playing pitch!

Loving our scarves! I made Laura a scarf just like mine last year for Christmas! We were matching tonight!

Oh, what Bailey's will do to you! This is Ninja Ryan! He had so much fun playing with that scarf..I eventually had to take it away from him! (he wasn't really drunk ;), just a little tired and acting a little goofy)..but Ryan is always a little goofy!

Now for tomorrow night (or I guess now it counts as "tonight"), I'm headed to Lyons, KS to celebrate Christmas with my mom's side of the family! I love Christmas!

No comments: