Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Time!

December is finally here! It makes me so happy...Christmas is by far my favorite time of the year!

My best friend, Laura, and I took a trip to elfyourself.com and got our picture taken. Then we decided we wanted to have our first annual Tacky Christmas Sweater Party! So this is the picture we proudly posted on all of the invitations we sent to our friends. Nerds, but cool nerds! :)



I bought my very first Christmas tree! Cheap little walmart special, but it makes me very happy! My mom helped make it extra special..every year since I was born she gave me a Christmas ornament. Now, 22 years later, I have 22 ornaments to put on my own tree, making it extra special :) I put it up tonight as I listened to Christmas carols on the radio. My house is Christmasy now!





To finish off the night, I started a fire and sipped hot cocoa while I read my book. Ahhh....so nice! Sadly though, every time I have a fire I think of the Marneys and the many nights I spent with them and Sonic and yarn and computers..Miss you guys!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love your tree, it is so pretty :) You have to get an angel to put on top, though!

I miss our fireside chats, too. We have a gas fireplace here, but it isn't the same ;)

Unknown said...

Hi anna!