Saturday, December 20, 2008

Annual White Elephant Christmas Party!

I had to work this past Saturday which I was a kinda bummed about. I almost never work weekends, and it just so happened that my friends planned our annual Christmas party for Saturday. So, while they all partied here at my house, I worked. But, I had to smile when I walked through the door to find their proud creations...

Impressive details...See the snowwmen? They even drew the time in on the clock tower.

On the other side they even made a wreath and tied a twizzler for the bow. This was obviously the girls' work!

The guys did a good job too!

Between this and some other random white elephant gifts left around the house, it was an interesting morning! Too bad I wasn't able to join them for the fun!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I like the houses!